Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

The girls went shopping . I don't get it at all. They love it so let them go. Guess who stayed home? Of course, my chocolate princess; Jasmine. She is so practical.She tells me she needs nothing and if she does she will buy it on line.

I woke up to her cuddling next to me.Her fingers around my cock playing with my morning hard on. I was awake now and she stoke harder until I exploded. My cum shot straight up and landed all over me. She started to lick it all up. I grabbed her and she climbed on top of me.Holding her beautiful brown body I spread my legs and wrapped them around her. She felt so good and smooth. Her tits against my chest. We started to make love.

Yes now it has progressed to making love instead of just fucking each other.Don't get me wrong we fuck all the time.But sometimes we do make love with each other.

We were so wet but wanted to stay in bed together.Finally I needed to piss. She followed me and sat on the toilet and told me to piss all over her.It can get very dirty so we went into the shower instead.She held my cock and sprayed the piss all over her and drank some.She likes being the dirty girl. I sat on the shower floor and she spread herself over me and I felt her yellow stream over me.

Then we rinsed off and fucked in the shower.We went downstairs to eat and as usual she sat on my lap and we fed each other. Then we fucked again as she started grinding herself on me.

She liked the dinner last night and is happy she has come back to us, so am I.

No comments: