Sunday, November 14, 2010

Never On A Sunday ?

The weather is nice and I am raking leaves.Not actually raking, I have a gas blower.Everything goes to the curb in our town,no bagging. I was half way done and minding my own business. I thought K and Debbie went out since the weather is so warm.

What I didn't notice at first, I noticed as I turned around. Both girls wearing boots and naked kissing each other. They waved and both curled their finger for me to join them. I undressed and my cock popped out super hard.Debbie was the first to stroke me and I exploded.My cum went all over K's belly. Debbie licked it off K and they went back to kissing.

I was hard again and took K's hand and she leaned against the tree spreading her legs apart. I began to fuck her.It felt so nice outside fucking my wife.Debbie's fingers were fucking my asshole so I was super charged. I really came hard filling her up. I could see the cum running down the insides of her thighs.

Again Debbie licked K. This time her pussy was being explored with Debbie's tongue.I couldn't help but get hard again. Debbie leaned against the picnic table,her legs spread wide open.Her beautiful pussy ready to accept my hard cock. She whispered she wants me to sleep with her tonight. I didn't answer and began fucking her. It took some time but I came inside her. K licked her pussy and they kissed again.

I didn't finish the lawn.We went inside into the shower. We played together and I fucked each one again. I love them both, especially my wife, K.

No comments: