Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just By Chance

I fucked Jasmine a lot yesterday. More than usual. K asked me if there was anything left for her. I fucked her on the sofa in front of Debbie.

This morning I got up early.I don't know why but I think its because I really had to piss. We have an open door policy in the bathroom. Even if someone is taking a shower someone can come in and pee if they need to. I needed to piss bad. I opened the bathroom and I found K and Debbie taking a shower together. Two beautiful women having shower sex together in the morning.

After I pissed they invited me to join them. I was treated to a surprise.K told me to hold the shower bars. I felt my asshole being lubed up.Then I felt the rubber cock inside my asshole. Debbie was stroking my cock and squeezing my balls very hard. They had me both going and I exploded.I felt my cum was never going to stop.

I peed over them both and they laughed like two little girls. It all happened by chance, nothing planned.A great way to start the day. I do expect to have company today. I am hard thinking about it.

No comments: