Sunday, November 7, 2010

Surprise !!!

K and Debbie left to the flea market.I never understand the attraction but they come home with so much junk.

This morning was such a lazy time for me.I didn't even bother to get dressed.I just walked around in a t shirt and sleep pants. I was watching the news when the bell rang.I look out and see Maria. She invites herself in and brings me a coffee. She is wearing the tightest t shirt that is two sizes too small.Her firm belly is showing.Its also obvious that her t cant contain those tits of hers, no bra. She is also wearing sweat pants. I told her I like the way she is dressed. Smiling she tells me, not asks me but tells me she needs to be more comfortable. I watch as her t shirt and pants come off, now completely naked.My cock is rock hard and she asks me to get comfortable as well.

She spreads her legs and her pussy is puffed.Usually such a thing happens after a woman is licked or fucked.Her s is puffy immediately. I start to taste her pink pussy.She loves sex and is good at it.When I get to her asshole she screams.My tongue licks inside her and she floods me with her juices.I don't know if its piss or pussy juice because there is so much.

Maria got very embarrassed because of this.She said no man has ever done this to her so much and so good.She couldn't control herself. We both took a break to clean ourselves up. I went to make some fresh coffee for us.We are both naked drinking hot coffee, not the greatest idea so we were careful and we just talked.She remarked that my cock is still so hard even though we aren't having sex. Is she so unaware that I want to fuck her.I doubt that because she wants to have sex as much as I do.

She put the coffee down and came over to me.I felt her fingers wrapped tightly around my cock.She pressed herself against me.Her full breasts against me.She lifted her leg and inserted my cock in her pussy. We started to have sex and I fucked her hard and fast.I could see the cum drip down her leg and onto the floor.

I took her to the fuck room with the open roof windows.We could see the leaves falling and we went 69.I tasted my cum in her pussy.As I slid my tongue up and down her taint she moaned and was speaking to me in Spanish.When my tongue started to fuck her asshole she again screamed in Spanish. I figured I must be doing something right. I felt her mouth on my cock.Her tongue licking my balls and her fingers inside my asshole.I was rock hard once again and ready to explode once more. She knew this and sucked harder until I filled her mouth up with my cum. She turned around and we kissed.We shared the cum and saliva together.

Maria is a very sexual erotic woman and she knows it using it to her advantage. We laid side by side and talked. She loves working in our gym spa with Jody. They have sex on a regular basis. Maria likes very young girls at the spa and takes her time with them teaching them all about pleasuring. K was smart hiring Maria, using her with her talents.

We needed a shower and I needed to piss. I learned Maria is a dirty girl like the others.We went into the shower and she told me to pee all over her.She opened her mouth holding my cock and drank some yellow juice. We washed each other and I paid particular attention to her asshole. Holding on to the shower bars my cock slid inside her asshole.We fucked for a long time and we both enjoyed it. She liked it when I came inside her asshole and stood there for a while reaching around playing with her nipples.

We finished and sat on the couch naked.She played with my balls and I played with her nipples.She thanked me for a wonderful time. We talked about Christie and Jasmine and I wished them the best. She really likes K and Debbie and loves having sex with them.I told her, so do I.

No comments: