Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

I am starting to write early in the day and will add to this post as the day proceeds.

We started last night. The three of us slept together.I fucked them both and they fucked each other.Watching them have girl / girl sex makes me crazy so much, my head explodes.It just gets me more and more horny. I fell asleep about 1:00 am, I was so exhausted.

This morning I awoke with K sucking my cock. Debbie already left for the gym. K is home today, all the other girls are working.The gym will close at 3:00 pm and re open Friday morning. We don't do the black Friday thing, I'm not that nuts.

I love holding K next to me.Her body is flawless and beautiful.We showered and played together, fucking again. K didn't dress. Instead she put an apron on to cover her front. After breakfast I started to help her. I couldn't help myself. Her beautiful ass showing. I leaned her forward and we had a quickie. She didn't mind the cum dripping down the insides of her legs.

J called and and she decided to take the train instead of the bus.No problem and I went to get her. I asked K to stay this way when J comes. K giggled, I love that about her. I picked J up at the train. Her blond hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing glasses. We kissed and I told her, nice look.She opened her coat to show me her sweater dress. Again, no bra or panties. I told her K will like this. I didn't tell J how K is dressed.I wanted to see her reaction. I called K and the girls chatted on the way back. K then told me mostly everything is done and she is cleaning up. We planned to go out for lunch, the three of us. All the girls will help K tomorrow.

J and I came in and K was still in her apron showing her beautiful ass. K took J by the hand and told her she can freshen up upstairs. I took her bags to her room. I left them alone because I know they love to fuck together so much. I heard the water going so they were playing.

They both came down now dressed and ready to go.There is a great Fish Place in Asbury Park that we like to go to. We really don't want to travel far because the traffic is nuts today. K thanked me for leaving them alone. I already know how to act and behave.

We took our time at lunch.The place wasn't that busy.Sitting next to K I felt her hand on my crouch several times.I had to adjust myself,she laughed. After lunch K dropped me at home and both of them went to the mall.

There was not a lot to do at home. I heard someone come in. It was Jasmine and Christie. Jasmine is moving back in , Christie was helping her. They really kissed a lot and Christie left. I made sure to ask her to come tomorrow evening for supper, she will come.

Jasmine is happy to come back. I helped her get settled. In no time we were both naked and fucking.Her legs spread apart I fucked her.She was already wet, I could feel it entering her. She scratched my back as we fucked with so much passion. I kept cumming inside her, I was surprised. We held each other and I told her welcome back.She was all sexual with me.

She was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of her.She held my cock and played with my balls. Jasmine's mouth felt so good around my cock. Her fingers inside my asshole making me cum very hard. She tried to swallow it all but there was too much.It dripped down onto her beautiful breasts. I rubbed it all over her tits and sucked her nipples. She tasted so good. We kissed again and she pushed some of the cum into my mouth.We kept doing this until there no more.

I needed to piss and she followed me.I love the reach around as she holds my cock as I piss in the toilet. We rinsed off in the shower. I dressed her, putting her bra on her.Fitting her tits inside them. Then her panties and the rest. I then dressed and we went downstairs.

K and J soon came home. K introduced Jasmine to J. J asked me how many times do I have sex with her. I told her not enough, she laughed. I went into my office and left the girls to themselves doing girl stuff.

The rest of night will be interesting. I am looking forward to our Thanksgiving dinner. I am proud of K with everything she has done.

No comments: