Monday, November 8, 2010

Visit

I was on the way to Cherry Hill but got side tracked. How does that happen? I will tell you. I made up my mind to leave early and call on some customers.I don't need an appointment because they have an open door policy with me.Especially towards the end of the year when I play Santa Claus and bring nice presents to them.One thing to remember! Never forget the secretary , she can help you or hinder you.

Well this morning I am in the shower and I was shocked out of my skin. Jasmine opened the shower door.Her lovely brown chocolate naked body in front of me. She asked me if she could join me. What a question. We kissed and held each other.

Jasmine leaned forward and told me to fuck her now, she misses that too much.She felt so good, her tight pussy griping my cock as I fuck her.It didn't take me long and I came inside her. Holding her tight against me felt good.

We played and fucked with each other for an hour or so. Then we went into my bed. Jasmine asked me to make love to her like we used to. I took my time and pleasured her. She started to cry because she misses that so much. She loves Christie but misses our sex. I told her she can come whenever she wants.

We went down to make breakfast.Both of us naked like always. She straddled my lap and we fed each other.She lifted herself up and my cock slid right up into her pussy.We finished breakfast like that and then she started grinding herself on me until I came. She reached for the cup and dripped all of the cum in it.Then she drank it and licked my lips.

It was getting late, we both need to get ready for today. We kissed a long time before she left. I thanked her for coming and told her never hesitate to come to me or ask anything from me or K. She is always a part of us.

No comments: