Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Twice In One Day

I am going to the City tomorrow.J will meet me at Penn Station for breakfast and we will go upstairs. She asked me if I enjoyed Sam the last time I was there. I told her she should meet us for lunch.

Late this morning Jasmine came back to the house.Of course I knew it was an excuse for us to have sex.She needed another pair of sweat pants.She showed me the one she was wearing was ripped. I smiled, as she did too. She told me she wanted to join us K and me this morning and fuck us both. So she decided to come back alone.

She just about ripped my clothes off and sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner. I was ready to explode and she pulled away.Jasmine told me to spray my cum all over her tits, which I did.

We went to the fuck room and she laid down on the bed,her legs spread open.I never get tired of fucking her or licking her pussy.She went wild and pulled my head into her. Spraying my face with her juices.

I was ready to fuck her now.She wanted me to fuck her on top.We started slowly then faster.I filled her pussy up with my cum.This beautiful chocolate princess scooped the cum with her fingers and licked them off.She did it again and fed me our sex.

We fucked a few more times until we were exhausted. We really enjoyed ourselves. Such a young girl could be a fantastic sex partner; K and I taught her well.

No comments: