Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nice Uniform

The spa uniform is basically a wrap around robe. I know because Maria has come over several times dressed like that. Today K and Debbie went out for lunch together, a girl thing. After our fucking session I finished the leaves.

The gym is open Saturday and closed Sunday.We used to be open 7 days but found it wasn't cost effective. Everyone still gets paid for a full week and one day over time, the girls are much happier.

I finished cleaning outside but I needed a shower very badly. I took off my clothes and threw them right away into the washer. So I was going around the house naked, not a big thing in our house. I even sat down to eat something.

The bell rings and its Maria. I open up the door and she is surprised to see me this way. I told her I am about to take a shower because I was outside cleaning. Licking her lips she asks me if we can have sex now before the shower.She loves the body odor on a man after doing work.

Maria isn't wearing a bra or panties.Her t shirt and sweat pants come off. Her brown nipples are sticking straight out and I am hard. We go to the fuck room and I begin to pleasure her.We then go 69 giving each other sexual pleasure.I feel her fingers in my asshole as she sucks me and I am licking her taint.

We stop, she climbs off me going on all fours.I stick my cock inside her and we fuck together.She feels wonderful and I slap her ass red. My cum explodes inside her and I stay there kissing her back and fondling her tits.

We lay together touching each other. I told her about K and Debbie. She wants to fuck outside on the deck. Holding onto the railing I fuck her hard and fast.Her long jet black hair swaying back and forth. This time I told her to turn around and I spray her belly with my cum.

I feel the wetness as we hold each other. Upstairs we go to the shower to clean up. She holds onto the shower bar as I fuck her asshole.

I am happy she stopped over.I need to each lunch I am famished.Sex makes that happen.

No comments: