Friday, November 12, 2010

Next Please !!!!

My head practically exploded after Jasmine left.Her beautiful brown body next to me,fucking together. I was still crazy after she left. Friday is really a dead day for me and I help K with the cleaning and laundry.She really appreciates it but I love her so much and we are partners in everything.She wants to attend another sex party.I am ok with it.Watching her getting fucked by 5 guys is crazy but she loves it.

The bell rang and I was expecting Christie. Instead it was Maria standing outside naked. I couldn't wait for her to come in. Her huge tits pressed against me as we kissed.She undressed me and we sat on the couch.She climbed on my lap lowering herself down onto my hard cock.I slipped right in and felt her wetness. She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her.She started to go up and down on me until I came inside her.

Spanish women are very emotional and physical.Willing to do anything to please her partner. Having fucked Jasmine numerous times already I needed a bit more time to recharge. She went off me and we started to talk. She loves her job and Jody is helping her a lot. She told me I would be surprised at who comes into the spa.You see the spa is not just for a massage.Its for sex as well and all members know that. No one is embarrassed to go in since many of the women and girls shower together as well. The discussion got me hard again and she sucked my cock swallowing all my cum.

Maria couldn't stay long but we did enjoy each other.I watched her dress in the driveway while I was still naked at the door.

No comments: