Friday, November 19, 2010

My Day

Friday is usually a dead day in the gym.Saturday is much busier. I would think its the other way around. But then, our gym is not like others if people have read this blog. The girls tell me there is an increase in sex . Women and girls shower together and pleasure each other in front of everyone. Yesterday two of the members had sex on the bench in the locker room. K also told me they are starting to get more younger members. There are teenagers having sex as well.

Jody and Maria are very busy and are being tipped very well. I am happy for both of them.

Today I wasn't doing much of anything, just hanging out. I had to make some new spreadsheets and update some programs but that's it, or so I thought.

I like surprises and today Jasmine surprised me. She likes to do fun things and she showed me that today. Its chilly outside but not too much. She comes right in wearing a sweater dress, a wrap around. She is very sexy and knows it.Sitting on my lap she unloosened the wrap and it fell open.She spread her legs apart taking my hand and putting it by her pussy.She was wet and my fingers were coated with her juices. I licked my fingers tasting her wetness, did it again and this time she licked my fingers.

We undressed and she straddled my lap.My cock inside her pussy.We stayed like that as we kissed and she started to grind herself on me.I couldn't hold out and I came inside her.Her beautiful tits against me , both of us holding each other.

We fucked a few more times and she needed to go to the gym. It was very enjoyable.

No comments: