Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This Morning With K

I watched her get dressed.After her shower she walked in naked.Her nipples sticking out.Her breasts perfectly shaped, better than any surgeon could have done;all natural. I made believe I was sleeping as I saw her finger herself.She moaned and looked at me. I knew what she wanted.

She came over to the bed and reached under the blanket.I felt her fingers grip my cock.Stroking me, I became hard and moaned.Her mouth was on my cock and I opened my eyes.

She climbed on top of me and lowered her wet pussy onto my hard dick. We started to fuck, together.I reached up and twisted her nipples hard until she moaned.The girls heard us and came into watch. It was so erotic as they touched each other and kissed as K and I fucked.

My cum filled her up and she stayed on top of me.We kissed and held each other.I was still hard and wanted to go again.Now she was on the bottom and I was on top. I pumped her again and again.Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. The girls still watching us but they were now into each other more, very erotic.

Again my cum filled her pussy,the bed all wet now. We laid next to each other for a long time.The girls didn't join us they knew it was just for K and I.

No comments: