Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sorry, I'M All Tied Up

I need to be in the City tomorrow morning. Yes , that means a day with J. I told her not to invite Samantha. I just hear her answer mmmmmmmmm, very nice. So I know its a day together just with us. I like it better that way.

This morning I was caught off guard since I was preparing for tomorrow.I didn't expect any of the girls to come over. Frankly, I really didn't want them because I needed to get done.

Guess who comes right in? That's right my beautiful chocolate princess Jasmine. I can never refuse her. Neither could any other man or woman. She saw I was busy because there were a lot of papers all over the place. I was preparing the presentation. She put her finger in her mouth the sexy way and asked if she is disturbing me. I took all the papers and neatly stacked them in a pile putting them away.

I went over to her and we kissed.Then I undressed her. She is so sexy and beautiful. Naked on the couch she told me to cum all over her. Standing over her she stroked me and my cum painted her brown body. She rubbed the cum all over her like body lotion.

I fucked her pussy with my tongue making her squirt. She moaned and screamed letting out a huge stream of juice all over me. We were both now very wet from sweat and sex. Into the shower we went

I love soaping her chocolate body. Her brown nipples become so erect and stick out.She told me to fuck her pussy and explode inside her. Her pussy feels so good and wet when we fuck. Never needs to be lubed, always ready to go. I held her tight as I exploded inside her,staying hard. We didn't fuck any more in the shower.

We got dressed and talked. She likes living with Christie and she is a real party girl. They already had sex with other guys but she likes the sex with me much better because I take the time to satisfy her. She still doesn't know if she is going to stay with Christie. She misses our house, especially the frequent sex with K and I.

I told her I need to get back to work and finish. She said ok, came over to me; pulling down my pants to begin sucking my cock. I really enjoyed that very much. Jasmine has become a very good sex partner, we both enjoy each other.

No comments: