Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Should Have Guessed

Jasmine hasn't been coming home early lately,not that's its my business.Christie hasn't been by to visit me either. Her young perfect tits and pussy which I miss.

This morning K mentioned to me that Jasmine might be moving in with Christie for a little while.Like a try out period. I smiled because they are both very young and perfectly sexually matched.This way they can fuck a guy when they want together or separate without feeling any guilt.

I am happy for them both.Two beautiful bi-sexual women who are over sexed hooking up. I told Jasmine I think its a great idea. She has been avoiding me because she thought I would be upset. On the contrary, I told her its very healthy for them both.

Only one thing I ask... Please come over and fuck me once in a while. Separately and together.

I know I wont be lonely, there are others.

No comments: