Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The City Today

I didn't drive in, instead I took the train. The bus is closer but I hate the bus travel. J met me at Penn station and we went for breakfast. We were early so we took our time. I explained our project and she understood it very well. One of the things I like about J is , she is smart and grasps concepts. Very good with business ideas. Then we talked about her designs. She wants to produce a line next year and asked me to go partners with her.

I will talk it over with K because it consists spending a lot of time with her. We all know we will be fucking as well.

She came dressed in a wrap around sweater dress which I found to be very sexy. It was obvious she wasn't wearing panties. She told me only a thin thong. Her ass is beautiful and she shows it well. I was thinking about fucking her and she knew that. J told me she will treat me later, we both laughed. She also mentioned that Sam is not around today and she squeezed my hand, I liked that.

The meeting went very well and I walked out with a contract for January 2012. A nice way to start out the year. I might have to go to Los Angeles for a week but we will see then.Again , I want to talk to K about this.Who knows may I can take K along.

It is still early and as usual we went back to her apartment. She wanted to take the subway.I said no way, and we took a cab. Her apartment smells real nice.I don't know if that's for me or its like that all the time. Everything is very neat and clean. I know my way around and made some coffee for both of us.

I was waiting... She knew that and took her time coming out. I heard the water running and she came out nude inviting me to take a shower with her. She is very beautiful with perfect tits and a shaved pussy. I undressed there in the living room and walked to her naked.My cock was rock hard and she teased me telling me what she caused.

She put her arms around my neck and we kissed.My cock up against her belly. Her tits pressed against me. She took me by the hand and we went into the shower. She knows I love shower sex and to play with each other. We soaped each other. J playing with my cock and balls and me playing with her sensitive nipples.

J turned around bending forward.She told me to take my pick.My fingers lubed her asshole ,my cock entering her.She backed into me and we started to fuck. I came, much too fast but she is ok with that because I can re charge very fast. We finished the shower dried off and she took me to bed. She told me to make love to her, not to fuck her.

I pleasured her pussy with my tongue which drove her wild.She especially liked that I licked her asshole and taint. Then we went 69 and I felt her wet lips going up and down on my cock. J knew I was ready to explode so she pressed her thumb against my cock to calm me down. She went on her back and I was on top of her.Her legs tightly wrapped around my waist as I began to fuck her. First slow, then faster, then slow again.Her chest was going up and down and she started to moan.I knew she was ready and fucked her faster.We both came at the same time. We laid next to each other and kissed after we finished.

It was still too early to eat so we got dressed and went window shopping. It is nice outside today, the sun is shining.She held me close to her as we walked like she was going to loose me. We walked over to Central Park and went to the East Side. The shops are bit too rich for taste and totally unnecessary.

We decided on an early lunch, taking our time. I am not used to paying $100.00 for a lunch but what the hell we both enjoyed it. High rent, high prices.

J is coming next week for Thanksgiving. All the girls are preparing a big fancy dinner.Its suppose to be a non sex dinner, just a dinner for all of us. Those are the plans but anything could happen.

We went back to her apartment and we had sex again.Both of us never tired of each other. This time I planned to do something else.

I told J to lay on the bed.I found some stockings and tied her wrists and ankles to the bed post.She was really up for this and was laughing. Then I found a blindfold and put it on her. I was very quite and walked out of the room shutting the door. I told her if she is a good girl I would come back.Otherwise she would have to wait until Sam found her. I banged the front door like I was leaving and then laid down on the sofa. I heard her yelling.First she was mad, then she started to cry. I waited another 15 minutes and came back.

I didn't speak to her at first.Then I started to lick her pussy.She was upset, I could tell. I took my time and worked on her making her cum. The bed was wet from her juices. I untied her and took the blindfold off.I didn't know what she would do.

She held me and told me to fuck her.I did that cumming inside her. J told me she felt so helpless when I did that to her.She held me very tight and became very passionate.More so than I have ever seen her like that. She climbed on top of me and fucked me going up and down on me, using me as a dildo. She stayed on top of me and I held her,she liked that.

We both went in for a quick shower. She asked me if I still want to play. I knew she wants to get even. I see her put on her strap on. Instructing me to go on the bed she lubed my asshole. I was up on my knees and felt the toy go inside me. She started to fuck me with it. I told her don't do it so long because I will leave her a present in her bed. She stopped and I went to take a shit. We both laughed, me looking at her wearing the strap on and her watching me take a shit.

We sat around on the sofa watching TV. I asked her if she had fun being alone with me or have her girlfriend join us. She likes both but today was a lot of fun. She played with my cock and was surprised I can still get hard. I told her about my talent. She leaned over and sucked my cock until I came. Some went on us both but most of it was in her mouth. She kissed me and we shared the cum together. She liked it that we do this, most men wont. On the other hand I am not most other men.

We fucked one more time before I left.It was a great day for us both. I want to take K away and spend the day fucking our brains out.

No comments: