Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Never let it be said that Sunday is a day of rest. K, Debbie, and I went out to lunch today, my treat. I love it when they wear something sexy.This is an upscale place so jeans are not acceptable. They both wore dresses and looked terrific.It was clearly evident they weren't wearing a bra, I like that. People starred at us and we just ignored it making pretend we had no idea what the matter was.

The girls ordered a fish halibut plate with salad and I ordered a steak and potatoes. A bit heavy for lunch but I didn't care. We also ordered wine which we shouldn't have done either. I usually don't drink when I drive, I shouldn't have done it today either.Nothing happened and we made it home ok.

K was almost out of it because she cant tolerate any wine at all. We put her to sleep, undressing her. Debbie told me she was horny and wanted to fuck me. We went down stairs and drank some more. I took her to the fuck room and we fucked our brains out. I felt her tongue inside my asshole when we went 69 and I did the same to her.

I guess supper will have to be desert first...lol

No comments: