Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorite Day

All of us like a particular day of the week for some special reason.Mine is Friday, which I call fuck day.True , the weekend is nice with K. But Friday is my alone time. Its a shame the weather has turned cold and I cant fuck outside.I do like to do that a lot.

This morning I was pleasantly surprised when Jasmine came over.While its not like before when I woke up with her lips around my cock. I will take it this way as well. I must say she is creative. Our driveway is set far back and the house has privacy. She walked through the door naked this morning as I was eating breakfast. She didn't say a word to me.Pulling down my sweat pants she sucked my cock to the point that I was too explode.She pressed her thumb against my cock to calm me down and started again.This time she went faster and I felt her finger in my asshole massaging me. I exploded in her mouth.There was so much cum that it dripped onto her brown beautiful breasts.

We kissed for a long time and rubbed each other. I told her well cum home. She smiled and we talked about her and Christie. They are really into each other.Tonight they are going to a party. Christie is a real party girl and loves sex.

I took her to bed and pleasured her with my tongue.She told me how much she misses that. I brought her to the brink where she squirted all over. I fucked her slowly feeling her pussy grip my cock. After I came inside her I stayed there still hard.

We fucked again, she on top.Her ass going up and down as she fucked me. She stayed on top of me after wards and I held her. We kissed , feeling her lovely body is wonderful.

Now it was shower time and she asked me if I needed to piss. Walking into the shower she held my cock and balls and told me to piss.It went all over her and she drank some too. Then she lifted her leg and pissed all over me.I cupped my hands filling it with her piss.I held it to her lips and she licked it all up.We kissed and I tasted her.

We love to play together in the shower,Her nipples and tits all covered with soap.She soaps my cock and the head is so sensitive that I sometimes just jerk off.Her hands squeezing my balls feels wonderful.Her fingers inside my asshole as she finger fucks me and strokes me at the same time.My cum shooting so strong like a hard piss.

Jasmine has come to like being fucked in the ass.She will go back and forth on my cock fast and I will cum.She loves the feeling of my cum shooting inside her.

We finished and she dressed, taking the clothes out of her bag.She let me dress her, I think that is sexy. She told me Maria loves fucking me. Christie will stop over later today to visit me.I like that, a 21 year old girl who is a sex machine.

No comments: