Friday, March 11, 2011

Cum Again

I called K and asked her if Jasmine could spend the day today with me.I heard her laugh and she said of course but it will cost you. I know that she has something wacky for me to do.

Its warmer now and we went outside to clean up after the rain storm. Jasmine wore shorts and a belly shirt,no bra. She looked so fuck able. The grill is cleaned for our cook out. Originally I was going to do it Sunday but I think tomorrow or even tonight might be good.

Jasmine told me she needed to pee and was going inside. I held her hand and pulled her shorts down.She stepped out of them and took her panties off.She bent down and her pee soaked the ground. That was so erotic watching her do that. She took my hand and we went to the steps of the deck.Putting one leg up she told me to lick the pee from her pussy. I tasted the pee and began fucking her with my tongue.She was moaning and ordered me to fuck her. I fucked her wet pussy like a mad man. After I pulled out the cum dripped all over the steps.I told her let it dry and stain them so we can remember what we did.

We dressed and finished up. I took her to Jimmy's in Asbury Park. Of course she was dressed more than at home but everyone looked at us. The way she touched me was very noticeable to everyone that we are more than just friends. The food was great and we had chocolate milkshakes for desert.

Jasmine told me she likes spending the day together doing things and fucking.She used the word fucking and not sex. We cant wait until the summer to go to the beach house. I told her to buy a new bikini that is two sizes too small on top.That just about covers her nipples, its so sexy. I told her I am looking forward that she her body will darken.I told her she should sun tan nude to get an even tan. Her body gets a dark chocolate tone which I find very sexy.

Fridays I do the wash and clean up the house before K comes home.I know she works hard and its the way I can show my appreciation. This way the whole weekend is free for us to do things. Jasmine is a big help and worked right along with me.

We were both dirty and sweaty so we went into the shower.This time she asked me to fuck her asshole. Who am I to argue? We soaped each other and I lubed her asshole with my fingers. I went in and she pushed back onto my cock letting me go all the way in. We fucked together and as usual my cum filled up her asshole. I held her close to me playing with her nipples and kissing her. We enjoy this so much together.

No comments: