Monday, March 21, 2011

My Thoughts and Actions

I watched outside my bedroom door as K and Debbie were having sex together. This is very erotic and results in blue balls. I dare not mix in because it is their time together. Of course when they see me,they invite me. But I do know they would rather have their time alone.

Men and women sex is just that. I love to fuck, it satisfy s both our desires. On the other hand women to women want more.They need the girl love.

Jasmine saw me watching them. I was almost spying,making sure that K and Debbie didn't see me. I felt her hand taking me to her room. We were naked and making love together. I felt her lips on my cock as I licked her pussy and asshole. Her body felt so good on top of me.

We started to fuck together. She went on all fours and I entered her from behind. I pounded her pussy and as I climaxed I bent down pulling her belly into me as I filled her pussy with my cum. I watched the cum leak out when I pulled out.

I didn't know it but K and Debbie were watching us fuck. Turning around the girls still naked clapped for us. I knew they wanted a turn as well. Debbie was first as I pounded her pussy I slapped her ass red and pulled her hair. She loved it and screamed for me to do it harder. I came in her, filling her pussy with my cum. We got a round of applause from Jasmine and K.

Now it was K's turn. She whispered she wants it rough as well. I pinched and twisted her nipples as we fucked besides slapping her ass red. Debbie slipped under K .I could feel Debbie squeezing my balls real hard. I came right away filling K's pussy. It dripped into Debbie's mouth,some she swallowed ,the rest she shared.

We had a nice time, the three of us together.

No comments: