Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello Again

I know at any given day I can expect any number of girls to have sex with me.They come unannounced , very horny and we fuck our rocks off. Why do they do this ? Because I am safe and not a threat to anyone. Today J called me early. At first we just talked business chit-chat how she and Sam are progressing. Then she confessed that she is horny and wants to fuck me. Can I come now? she asked. I am afraid I cant since I do have business in Jersey the rest of the week. Next week I might need to go to the City. She was happy with that. She still talks about all the fucking we did on our trip and wants to do it again. The summer is coming, she can come to the beach house.

The bell rang and I didn't answer it immediately so again and again it rang. I took my time on purpose. Opening the door I saw Christie standing there stamping her feet. She rushed past me and went right into the bathroom. The door was left open and I watched her pee. I laughed because sometimes I need to pee like that. She wiped herself real well and laughed.

She was wearing a hoodie without a bra and she unzipped it showing me those beautiful young firm breasts. I like when she walks around naked showing me everything. We sat and drank coffee talking about everything. She has stopped having sex with all men except me. She focuses on K and all the women at the gym.

Her fingers were touching my cock playing with me. I was of course very hard from just looking at her. Mounting me she sat herself down on my lap.I felt my cock slip easily inside her. I could tell she was very wet. Up and down on me she went until I came inside her. She put her head on my shoulder,her tits against my chest and kissed me. She thanked me very much.

I felt funny like she was using me as her human dildo. But who cares I loved it. She doesn't come to Jasmine, my ebony princess.

No comments: