Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nice Outside

Such a change, I love it already.The air is warmer and the cold is gone.

There is a change in schedules again and Jasmine has to work Friday morning. K told me she looked a bit upset but said nothing. Its OK because this morning we fucked our brains out together.

I was surprised that she was next to me when I woke up. My beautiful naked ebony chocolate princess next to me. She is full of passion and doesn't hide it. She climbed on top of me and pinned my arms down as she took control kissing and licking me.Her lips felt wonderful, so soft.

Spreading my legs apart she sank into me. I felt her wet pussy engulf my hard cock. We didn't fuck at first. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock.Like her pussy fit to my cock like a gl0ve. Slowly she started to go up and down, milking me. I didn't take long and like the minute man exploded inside her. She smiled because she knew by the time we would finish fucking for the day we would both be satisfied.

Jasmine switched around her position. Her head on my cock and her beautiful pussy at my mouth. I took my time and licked her pussy tasting the sex we just had. Her clit was already sticking out and she was moaning as I fucked her with my tongue. When I got to her asshole she cried out and released her juices all over me. Her pussy juices really taste nice and sweet, so I enjoy it. I felt her lips going faster on my cock and I was ready once again to cum. I watched her drink the whole load. Turning around she showed me her mouth full of my cum. We have become kinky together and she didn't hesitate to drip it into my mouth. We kissed and shared the cum until it was gone. Then she asked me if I needed to pee.

Of course I did and up we went into the bathroom. Instead, I took her hand and downstairs we went onto the back deck. She knelt down and my piss went all over her. Opening her mouth she drank some too. I really had to piss so there was extra. She cupped her hands catching some and then drank it. She stood up covered in piss and hugged me. We both were now wet from piss. Jasmine started to stroke me again and I came all over her belly. She spread it all over her body. We were both now very sweaty, dirty, and wet so we went into the shower.

I love soaping her big round perfect tits and playing with her nipples.She moans when I do that. I felt her fingers around my balls, squeezing them very tight. That also made me moan. Jasmine placed my hands on the shower bars.I felt her fingers massaging inside my asshole. Then I felt something being pushed inside. It was a dildo shaped like a cock. Further she pressed it in and began fucking my asshole with it. She asked me how it felt, I liked it.

After the shower we of course went downstairs to eat. She sat on my lap facing me as we both ate. She asked me for her cum cocktail. Off my lap she went and she stroked me until my cum filled part of the juice glass. I mixed it with orange juice and she drank the whole thing.

I propped her up on the kitchen counter and fucked her again. I watched the sex drip out of her. Then both of us dressed ready for the day. She has to be in by 11:30 because she is closing. K will be home by 2:00 pm and Debbie by 5:00pm

We had a nice morning together. I am really looking forward to the beach house this year.

No comments: