Monday, March 28, 2011

The Girls

I love the girls and I am fortunate that K and I live the life style we do. Last night Debbie was in tears because a guy who she has been seeing cheated on her. Yes, I know it sounds funny coming from her but she wants a guy only to herself not to share.

She slept with K last night and I slept with Jasmine. She was so happy that I was with her but she had to tone it down to make sure Debbie wasn't hurt. Jasmine wanted to take a shower and put on lotion before we went to bed. I asked her not to because I want the smell of her body.

As we started our sex night she became aggressive. She sucked my cock and balls licking inside my asshole. She made me moan and I really came. I was able to do the same for her and we got to the point where we both wanted to fuck our brains out.

I am thinking that here I am fucking this beautiful young ebony sexual creature, what a life. She went on all fours and told me to fuck her hard. This I did and exploded inside her. She felt my cum filling her pussy up and reached under her to scoop in her fingers. She spread it all over her breasts and then licked her fingers.

After it dripped all out I licked her pussy and asshole making her collapse on the bed. We fucked a couple of more times and then fell asleep. This morning she woke me up stroking my cock and I watched as my cum shot in the air landing on my stomach. She licked it all up and then we kissed.

I needed to pee and watched Debbie and K kiss in the shower, very erotic.I wanted to fuck them both. They continued by themselves and I didn't join them. Jasmine's legs were spread apart and she told me to fuck her. Laying on top of her we fucked like two dogs.She doesn't have long fingernails but I felt her fingers on my back.

After I got off her she licked my cock and balls making me hard again. She started stroking me until I felt I was ready to cum. I did, all over her brown chocolate beautiful breasts. She told me to lick her and I did tasting my cum all over her.

I heard K and Debbie go downstairs so Jasmine and I went into the shower. I told her I want to fuck that round ass of hers. We soaped up and I lubed her asshole,stretching her apart. Then I entered her tight asshole. She pushed back on me so I was completely in. We fucked together and I came in her tight asshole.

We washed each other and I washed the inside of her asshole, she liked that very much.

We dressed and ate breakfast. K called me and told me not to keep Jasmine very late. I thanked her and she told me Debbie feels much better now.She appreciate us more and wants me to spend the night with her tonight.

I told K to come home early by herself.She laughed and told me she will be home at 2:00

No comments: