Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I usually like to get things done around the house on Sunday.Of course not in the summer because the weekend is major fuck time. Well, today I did not get anything done at all. K dragged me to the mall to pick out a new sexy dress with her. You will ask why me? Ok, there is a charity function that I must go to and K needs to be with me. She knows if she and the girls pick one out it might not be proper. Maybe too sexy, maybe not enough.

We found a dress with cut out shoulders that ties around the neck. K can wear this because she has a super body. But that was only after spending an hour trying on dress after dress. It wasn't a question of money it was the question of the dress.

We had a very nice saleslady help us. She saw K nude in the back room. She told me K has a great body. I knew right away K's gaydar was up. I knew what was going to happen and of course it did. The saleslady made an excuse that K could use the private dressing room that only the VIP customers use. Taking an arm load of dresses she told me to come back in an hour. K should be ready then with a beautiful dress.

I did come back in an hour and K told me she had wonderful sex with the saleslady in the private room. Then she modeled the dress for me, she looks beautiful. No alterations needed what so ever.

K really enjoyed herself and will be back again I am sure.

No comments: