Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Again

I like Friday because it gives me special time with Jasmine,my chocolate princess. Just waking up next to her is a pleasure.Her beautiful round firm tits and dark nipples asking to be sucked. Her lips around my cock making me feel so great.

This morning she climbed on top of me.I spread my legs apart and she sank her pussy onto me.We kissed and fucked.I would say its more sex than fucking.Very passionate between us as we pleasure each other.

Jasmine went faster and I came inside her. As far as I know I am the only man she has ever let cum inside her.The rest had to use a condom. She lifts herself up and all the cum drips all over my stomach.She licks it all up and we start again. This time its my turn to be on top.Sliding in I feel the cum that has coated her pussy.We fuck much longer this time and once again I cum inside her.

I need to pee,sex does that to a man.We both go into the bathroom together.She sits on the shower floor and tells me to pee on her,to use her as a whore.She opens her mouth and I pee into it.She drinks some and the rest I pee all over her.She rubs it all over her and smiles. Standing up she holds me close to her and I feel the pee on her body. We turn on the shower and I clean her.Washing her tits, back and front, her pussy and asshole.Then her legs, up and down. Now its my turn to be washed.She shampoos my hairy chest and plays with me calling me gorilla man. She lathers my balls and cock paying attention to the head which is sensitive. I feel her fingers in my asshole twisting and turning inside me,I become rock hard.

She holds onto the shower bars and tells me to fuck her asshole.She leans forward and I lube her up with shampoo. Entering her tight asshole is not a problem.She pushes backward onto me and I am in all the way.We begin to fuck together like animals. I cum inside her tight asshole,it feels so good.We stay like that and I hold her,playing with her nipples;kissing her neck.

We separate and finish up rinsing ourselves off. We dry each other and I rub body lotion all over her. Jasmine wants to go back to bed again which we do. She asks me to make love to her now. I know what she wants. We spend time together....Its quality time fucking my beautiful chocolate princess.

No comments: