Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

I must go to the City tomorrow morning.I am trying to put it off until the afternoon but I will only know later today. Going to the City always involves fucking J. I might not get that chance because there is a clash in our schedules.

This morning I woke up next to Jasmine.Her soft brown chocolate skin against me.I could feel her fingers playing with my cock making me hard. I did nothing and watch the cum spurt all over the bed. We both laughed and then kissed. I wanted to fuck her right away but I needed to pee. That starts winding Jasmine up.

Cupping her hands in front of me they are fill of piss. She bends down and licks them then brings her hands to my mouth.It spills all over both of us and we are covered in piss. I am rock hard now ready to fuck her.She lifts her leg on top of the toilet and I enter her wet pussy.I push up inside her.She holds me tight,her brown big tits against me as I fuck her.I cum inside her and we stay like that. The place is a mess and we clean it up.Then we go into the shower to clean ourselves.

Her mouth is around my cock making me hard once more and it feels wonderful. She pulls away and I spray her with my cum. She tells me she is my dirty whore today,I love it. We wash each other ,I clean her pussy and asshole.Her fingers clean my asshole and I feel her stretching my asshole. Then her tongue licks inside my asshole making me hard.She reaches under me at the same time stroking my cock and squeezing my balls very hard.I am moaning as she does this.

We hold each other under the water now making love.She can tell the difference and loves it. After the shower we go downstairs to eat.She makes eggs and bacon for us and feeds me. Her arms around my neck.Her tits against my chest as we eat.

The morning is not done and I tell her to stay with me longer.We go back to bed and its my turn to pleasure her. I take my time licking and sucking her pussy until her clit pokes out. Licking it makes her go wild and I slow her down. Her juices pour out of her all over me and the bed. She tastes delicious and I lick her again.

We fuck again this time very long and slow taking our time.We both cum together .Then we lay together. It was very pleasurable for us both.

I know she tells K everything we do together.K loves it and it gets her very horny and excited. I know that K and Debbie will want me to fuck them tonight.

No comments: