Sunday, March 13, 2011

Late Start

Today is lazy day and I am enjoying it. The weather is nice and the girls are walking around the house naked trying to get done. The gym on Sunday is open only for half a day.Its Jasmine's turn to go in. K and Debbie are in the shower together getting done. I am watching them have girl / girl sex and I have blue balls. Laughing they finally invite me in and I fuck them both.

We both soap K up and I pay particular attention to her asshole.She is now sandwiched between Debbie and me.They are kissing and my cock is at her asshole.I know she feels me going in . Debbie pushes her to me and now I start. K and Debbie kiss as I fuck K's asshole. She holds Debbie very close to her, moaning as fuck her. Then she fucks together with me and we both cum together. My cock is hard and I stay inside her. After I pull out Debbie strokes me again to make me hard. She aims my cock at K and I spray K's body with my cum. We all laugh and have a good time.

Just another cool day at K and Dave's house.

No comments: