Wednesday, March 23, 2011

J and Snow

We were not expecting it to snow today.Friday was warm today & tomorrow snow,whats up with that? I could not break my appointment in the City, so off I went. I went without J which my customer mentioned where was my big tit girl?

I picked up J at her show room. All the girls in leggings,boots and mini skirts.Some wearing underwear, others not. How do I know? When they bent over their ass crack showed.

J closed up for the day and we took a cab to the Village,I wanted to bring her to a place where K and I used to go. We were treated very nicely and ate well. All during lunch J kept rubbing her foot up my leg.I could hardly eat. Then she whispered to me she wants us to go back to her apartment so I can fuck her. The couple at the next table heard her and looked at us.J smiled and I shrugged my shoulders.

We took a cab back which was a mistake, the train would have been quicker. Her apartment was very warm. K poured us both a drink which I enjoyed. She told me its too warm here and promptly undressed. Her tits bounced out of her sweater and pants came off.

She leaned against the table and told me to fuck her right now.We can play later but now wants my cock. I slid into her wet pussy which felt good. In and out I went until I felt myself ready to cum.Holding her against me I emptied myself inside her. I stayed inside her still very hard kissing her back and pinching her nipples. After I pulled out all the cum poured out of her pussy.

We went into her bed. She was on top of me,her head sucking my cock.Her pussy and asshole at my mouth.She loves it when I fuck her with my tongue.It makes her cum ,her juices start to flow. She got up putting her big tits around my cock. My cum exploded all over her chin and tits with some in her mouth. We kissed and I tasted my cum but I don't care.

I was on my back and she started to squeeze my balls hard the way I like it.I felt her fingers inside my asshole.Then something more happened.She told me she was going to make me feel good. I felt my asshole being lubricated and knew what she was going to do. She put on the strap on and inserted it slowly into my asshole.She went in and out,it felt very good.My cock was rock hard. She stroked my cock as she went inside me.Then she let go and went faster.She told me to stroke myself,which I did. I told her I was ready to cum and coated the front of her body.She rubbed it all over herself and then some for me.

J took off the strap on and laid on top of me, kissing very passionately. I liked that and wrapped my legs around her. I needed some time to recharge and she fixed that by sucking my cock.She started to fuck me,her ass going up and down. I pushed her off and she went on all fours ,fucking her from behind. We fucked together and she screamed as I came inside her again.

We laid together and talked for a long time. She played with my cock and I played with her nipples. She is looking forward to staying with us at the beach house.I told her to include Sam as well.

This will be one fucking summer.

No comments: