Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Day With J

We both managed to fit into each others schedules today. After my appointment I went to her new office that she is sharing with two other designers. I love watching girls in tights and mini dresses with boots walk around the office.The guys are so obviously gay. I waited until J came for me.She looked terrific dressed in a peasant skirt and a light sweater.Her tits sticking out so firm and full. She gave me a guided tour and I was impressed. Being no stranger to the garment business I made a suggestion on the type of material she should look at.The girls there were shocked that a guy should understand these things.

She closed up her rooms and we went to lunch.There are so many places to eat in midtown and I have my favorites. I like J's attitude because she is not fussy where she eats. We took our time and then headed over to her place. Of course we would not miss an opportunity to have sex together.

We spent a long time having sex. I love the smell of her body and pussy. My tongue fucked her pussy and asshole the way she likes.She is very horny and reminds me a lot of K , letting her juices flow all over me. She sucked my cock and finger fucked my asshole at the same time.It increased the cum ,the extra coating her big tits.

Finally we got around to fucking.Her pussy so wet as I slid in.We fucked like two dogs as always very intense. I filled her pussy with my cum.Both of us feeling great.

Sam came home just as we finished . It was late and I needed to get home. I would have liked to fuck her too ,maybe next time.

No comments: