Friday, March 11, 2011

" F " Day Friday

I never get tired of Fridays. Spending time with my ebony princess is wonderful.She reminds me so much of a woman whom I still care for.

Waking up next to her this morning (she climbed into bed after K left) she is licking my cock. Gently she squeezes my balls then as I am full awake she squeezes harder. I am rock hard now. She climbs on top of and lowers her pussy onto my cock.I slide right in feeling her wetness. She begins to take control and fucks me hard. Her breasts slaps against my chest as she continues until I cum inside her. Lifting herself up all the cum is all over me. She turns around, we are 69 and the cum that is still there is in my mouth now.I lick her pussy and asshole and she sucks my cock. We finish and now start our morning playing.

She asks me if I need to pee.Smiling , I tell her of course. In the bathroom she is behind me reaching around holding my cock as I pee. I love when she does that. I am done and she licks the last few pee drops from my cock, then licks her lips. We kiss again very passionately. Her dark nipples hard and sticking into my chest.

In the shower we go for a quick one. Not really any playing or fucking today.She wants me to fuck her in bed today, my bed. We go down to eat breakfast. Both of us naked. I watch her brown tits jiggle as she mixes eggs for us.I am hard again and want to fuck her now. I prop her on the kitchen ledge and I enter her.Her arms around my neck as I assault her beautiful brown chocolate body. Fucking together we are both ready to cum and hold each tight as we do. I reach for a glass and pull out of her.Our sex drips into the glass filling it up over half way. Reaching for the orange juice I make one of our sex cocktails. We both drink all of it down.

After breakfast we go back to bed. She asks me to make love to her not just fuck her. I know what she wants and I pleasure her all over. When we do fuck , she is on bottom and wraps her legs around my waist. Slowly, then faster we go until again I have filled her wet pussy up once more.I stay inside her and we kiss. She is a beautiful sex partner.

K tells me she is very special and loves having sex with her. I can tell why.

No comments: