Thursday, March 10, 2011

A New Visit

Its going to pour like hell soon.I went outside and tied everything down.Sunday its suppose to be nice weather so we want to have a cook out.

I was working out back and didn't see anyone come.I left the door open because I am working both in the front and the back. Then I saw her yellow Mustang,the one I like to ride in. Finishing up I take my time coming in,it was worth it.

I am sweaty and dirty from working. She didn't care and I knew it.Maria likes being a dirty girl and I like that. I found her in my bed playing with herself. I could smell the sex from her pussy.I could see the wetness between her legs. Maria loves sex especially oral. I told her I need a shower first.She gets up and begins to suck my cock. She licked the sweat off my belly , her lips sucking my cock.It felt so good, I stepped back and coated her massive dark breasts. She rubbed it all over herself and told me she needs a shower now also.

I needed to pee first.Smiling she took my hand and we went into the shower.Kneeling in front of me she told me now to pee. All over her my pee went.She even drank some of it and licked her lips. We turned on the water to wash ourselves off. Then I lathered her tits.Pinching her nipples,she moaned. My soapy fingers inside her pussy and asshole making her scream.Then she started to soap me ,squeezing my balls and finger fucking my asshole. We had a great time playing with each other.

Grabbing onto the shower bars I fucked her from behind.I could tell the wetness from her pussy was because of her own juices,not the water.We fucked together slow then picking up speed.I held her tight against me as my cum filled her up. Her breasts are firm and big, a pleasure to play with.

We dried off and went back to my bed.Our favorite is 69 together.Sometimes even better that actual fucking. My tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.Her lips around my cock sucking me like a vacuum cleaner. My face was covered in our sex juices and her face was covered with my cum. We tasted each other when we kissed.

Laying next to her warm hot body made me feel good.She told me that she and Jody get along very well and have sex together. She also told me that Jody wants to have sex with me again. It must be ok with Tommy before I do that,he's my friend. Even though they want an open marriage like K and I have.I don't really know if Tommy really wants someone else fucking his wife on a regular basis. I liked the sex we had but now I have to be careful. Anyways my plate is full and I am not starved for sex.

Maria left a couple of hours later.We fucked again, like having good bye sex, she is really great.

No comments: