Sunday, March 6, 2011

Party Night

There was a party last night hosted by one of K's customers.I rarely attend them because they are made for girls.Sometimes I get to see them have girl / girl sex but all I am left with is blue balls.Last night was different.

The mother-daughter team that I always see work out on the floor were the hostesses. The daughter is simply beautiful and the mother is a M.I.L.F. I was not introduced to a husband so it seems he wasn't in the picture, I didn't ask. There were other men there ,but like me were with their wives or girlfriends.All the women were really fuck able. K and the girls were dressed beautiful. Jasmine wore the fuck dress I bought her.

The party was a gym get together which I liked. I like to wander around at a party and that's what I did. The house was big with many rooms including a huge finished basement. Of course I could hear fucking noises behind the doors,music to my ears.

Our hostess daughter, saw me looking around. We talked a bit and then she took my hand into a room. A beautiful bleached blond with no body hair at all. She knelt down in front of me and unzipped me.Holding my cock she started to suck me. I lifted her dress over her head ,now naked. I stepped back and undressed as well. I would say she is about 20 so I was good.

I don't think she has had sex with very many men,women yes,but not men. We went 69 on the bed and my tongue did its magic on her.She moaned as my tongue fucked her pussy licking up her taint into her asshole.She went wild ,her juices spilled all over me. She told me she is on the pill. Up she went on all fours as I began to fuck her from behind. I pounded her tight pussy until I came inside her. I watched as my cum dripped all out of her. She told me I must fuck her mother,she would love me. I didn't know what she meant but she was cool. We got dressed and rejoined the party. I found K and told her what happened,she smiled. The mother walked over to us and took me,telling K she was going to borrow me for a little while,

She told me her daughter enjoyed me very much but now its a woman's turn to show me how to fuck. I liked her potty mouth, a sign of a dirty girl. We went into her bedroom which has a king size bed,a great sex bed. We were both naked in seconds. Her body is beautiful but she is starting to show her age. We fucked like two dogs.She liked the fact that that I could fuck her several times. She told me K told her of my talent and wanted to see for herself. I told her I wanted a threesome with her daughter. She told me maybe one day but not now.

We got home about 1:30am , I couldn't go to sleep right away. Debbie and Jasmine went to bed and K came back to me on the couch wearing just a tee shirt,no panties. Her pussy so beautiful looking. We fucked on the couch and then went to sleep. A nice way to end the night.

No comments: