Friday, March 18, 2011

Well Cum Home

I saw her pull up in the driveway.Her hair blowing through the windows. Stepping out of the car she was wearing her cut off Hooters work out shirt, no bra. Her tits could be seen sticking out. She was wearing sweat pants. I could tell she wasn't wearing panties. My beautiful wife K looked so fuck able. I starred as she walked through the house.

Over her head the shirt came off and the pants as well. My cock was so hard it hurt. I took her by the hand and we went on the back deck. The air felt good on us both. She sat on the chair and I stood in front of as she gave me a great blow job. She knew I was ready to blow so she pressed her thumb on the bottom of my cock to quite me down. Then she started again, faster this time. She felt me grow in her mouth and held my cock as I sprayed her tits from my cum. She wiped it all over herself and then on me.

Now it was my turn as my tongue fucked her pussy. I really got her going hearing her moan. Her juices filled my mouth and tasted wonderful. I dripped some into hers and we shared it. She got up holding onto the rail, spreading her legs. I easily slid into her wet pussy and pounded her. We fucked together until I came inside her. I played with her breasts and nipples which she liked.

I know that Jasmine shares every part of the sex we have so K knows what I like to do. I needed to piss. She held my cock and balls as I pissed in her mouth,drinking it all up. She was soaked from the piss and we held each other kissing. We needed a shower very badly so upstairs we went.

We took our time soaping and playing with each other. I paid particular attention to her asshole. Holding on to the shower bars she told me to fuck her asshole. The shampoo is a good lube and she backed into me. We fucked together until I filled her tight asshole with my cum.

After the shower we went back to bed. We both love 69 and its especially good after a shower.She came twice as my tongue fucked her asshole and pussy. We really spent a long time together. Great Friday afternoon.

No comments: