Friday, March 25, 2011

Jasmine

Waking up next to a young woman with a beautiful ebony skin is every mans dream.Except I live it all the time. Her dark nipples sticking out as she plays with her pink pussy.I watch as she licks her cum coated fingers. Smiling she does it again and puts them in my mouth.I can taste her juices. We kiss and she climbs on top of me.

She reaches down squeezing my balls and my hard cock,then stroking me. Lowering herself we start the first fuck of the morning.Up and down she goes , I cum right away.She lets it drip all over me making me wet. I hold her close and we are both sticky together.We don't care because by the time we finish we will have to take a long hot shower and change the linen.

Turning around on top of me we start 69.I love to hear her scream as my tongue fucks and licks her.After taking my time on her pussy I lick upwards to her asshole. Moaning as I lick inside, her juices flood all over me. I am soaking wet but I don't care. She wipes me clean and I am ready to fuck her. She asks me to love her,to fuck her pussy.

As I start slow then build up faster.She wraps her legs around me bringing me close to her. Her chest going up and down, those beautiful dark breasts begging to be sucked. I exploded inside her more than usual this morning. Staying hard inside her we kiss with passion.

We never want this to end as we fuck several more times before going into the shower. We are sweaty and wet covered with our sex.I feel her tongue licking my body. The shower feels good and we are clean now.

I need to pee and she holds my cock drinking it all. Smiling , telling me she likes being my dirty girl. We finish and eat breakfast. Yes , we go through the regular way of eating naked and fucking afterwards. We still like doing this.

Its our once a week Friday together, fuck Friday we call it.

No comments: