Monday, September 29, 2008

Guilty

K has been bothered and feeling guilty because she loved the muscular guy along with the other guys she fucked. I was happy she enjoyed herself and told her that.

You see an open marriage is not always without repercussions. I knew that she was going to get a good fucking, I paid for that. I want her to enjoy herself as much as I want to enjoy myself. Sometimes I think I am a bit waked out, but that is the way I am.

Debbie is going to be with Heather, so we will be alone for a week. I know K has something planned. I heard her whisper in the phone to her friend about tonight. K knows that I love a threesome with Laura. She is a buxom red head with a 10 body. K has told me about her, how much she likes sex. I know it is only because of her fucking she got.

I want to go to Key West next month with K. They have the Fantasy Fest. K gets her body painted and walks around naked. We fuck like crazy and have a great time. We went two years ago and we met another couple who we became very friendly with. The guy was built huge, but his cock was very small, a very cruel joke. I fucked his wife three times and she screamed like a pig.

I am going into the City today, so I will drive Debbie to Newark airport. I just hope I will get a chance to see Pattie.

No comments: