Thursday, July 2, 2009

Again

Adult Blog Hub
The girls left and I needed to get out,my appointment was in Philly. I am in the shower and Jody just walks in and joins me. One part of me wants to fuck this beautiful girl, the other part tells me stop thinking with my penis. Guess who won? That's right , the penis won. We fucked together again. She lathered me up, soaped me all up,my balls, cock, and asshole. She told me right away fuck her ass. I could tell she was real horny.

Big mistake, it was her time of the month. I wont fuck a woman then, too messy. Her ass felt good as I came inside her.I held her against me and pinched her nipples real hard.She screamed real loud and I did it again. She liked it rough. I needed to go so we played a little and then dried off and got dressed.

I really like Jody as a sex partner.Not as good as Jasmine.Maybe because Jasmine is black, I do like black women.

No comments: