Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lovely Girls

Adult Blog Hub
I must admit my weakness is sex. Not just any sex, but seeing K having sex with another woman. It just drives me insane. I was gone for most of the day yesterday, coming home very late. I grabbed a bite to eat on the way home.I didn't want to bother K or any of the girls.

When I came in I saw two nearly empty wine glasses and a bottle of wine. I heard nothing until I went upstairs , seeing K and Dee fucking each other. Not just fucking each other but a full blown fuck fest. I just stood and watched them both, rubbing myself. I knew they saw me but they totally disregarded that I was there. After about 20 minutes they both smiled at me and asked me to join them. Dee pounced on me and literally fuck my cock. After I came inside her she stood up dripping the cum into K's mouth. They both kissed me and I was ready to fuck K this time. After we finished she did the same and Dee licked all the cum from K.

I had enough and let them play together. I went into the other bedroom to sleep because I was so tired from driving the whole day.

No one was home when I got up this morning. Debbie is away for a few days and Jasmine spent the night with Jody. I am well rested today.

No comments: