Monday, July 27, 2009

Short Stay

Adult Blog Hub
We had a fun weekend. Pattie left yesterday afternoon although she was suppose to be here for two weeks. I created in her a tough business woman and she knew what her first obligation was. I know she will come back again this summer.

Debbie is still in California with Heather. So now K has to open up with Jasmine to follow. Each one will overlap their shift with the other. I suggested having summer hours, ending 6:30pm. K will ask around today to see what a response she will get. It will be much easier for both of them that way.

After K left Jasmine joined me in bed. I never get tired of my chocolate princess. Jasmine is starting to like things more kinky, both with me and with K. She enjoys oral sex very much with me and we spend a lot of time 69. We will both cum in each others mouth and share it together. She likes the fact that I will lick her after we have sex and then share that together as well.

We have a mirror in front of our bed and she likes to watch me fuck her. Her facial expressions are very passionate during sex. K and Jasmine are very compatible and I see them enjoying sex with each other. I would say that even though K is older than Jasmine, she has the better body. K likes to lead, and Jasmine lets her. When the three of us are having sex together. K likes to watch me fuck Jasmine and to cum inside her.

Jasmine is getting ready to leave soon. I love watching her get dressed, I could fuck her all day if that would be possible. Just a beautiful woman she is.

No comments: