Friday, July 17, 2009

Don't Piss Me Off

Adult Blog Hub
I know I am a fortunate man, probably more than most. Despite that fact I don't have an ego and I am very laid back guy. Why is that so? Because I am grateful for what I have. So why do I gripe ?

Yesterday I asked Jasmine to go shopping with me . There was a lot to do, besides which I like the company. I also like it whenever I go out with K or any of the other girls to dress sexy. Yes , I know its a guy thing , but I love showing them off. Jasmine wore shorts and a tee shirt with no bra. She is young and has great perky big tits that don't sag.

A lot of times when we walk together we will hold hands. Not because we are in love, rather because of the closeness that we have. Also we do appear to be a couple, not just friends.

In Costco we were discussing what we need to buy. I happen to have met an old friend of mine and we said hello. He was with his wife, me with Jasmine. I could tell Jack was a bit shocked that Jasmine was with me. He asked me if I traded in the old model for a new one. It took me a couple of seconds before I realized what he meant. I told him K and I are happily married, Jasmine is a house guest of ours. His face dropped, so did his wife's. Quietly, I told him I get to fuck her all the time.

His wife was shocked and I told him to have a great day. Then I told him, try it, you might like it.

I don't like people who are highbrow and don't try to piss me off.

No comments: