Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Friday

Adult Blog Hub
The weather couldn't be better.Still a bit cool, not humid, and girls still dress slutty. Today it was Debbie's turn to go in late. She came into my bed and was very lovey lovey,not the horny Debbie that I have learned to like. She was freshly showered and perfumed,she smelled great. I, on the other hand had just woke up and still smelled from last night sex with K.
Debbie took her time and licked my cock and balls.It didn't take me long to be hard.In fact I could have exploded almost immediately, she sensed that and pressed her thumb against the base of my cock.
We kissed a lot and she mounted me. Her breasts against my chest as her ass was going up and down fucking me.She told me not to move,she wants to do everything. When I came in her she kissed me very hard.
I needed to piss and she, like the others did the reach around.I do like that a lot. She knows that I like my balls squeezed hard.She held them in her hand until I finished and then squeezed me tight. Afterwards I went into the shower and she joined me.I know this is her second time but this time we played with each other as we soaped each other bodies. I pinched her nipples hard and she moaned.She soaped my cock and balls and stroked me,I moaned too. My cock was against her belly as we kissed . I needed to fuck her. She turned around,held on to the shower bars and I fucked her like a mad man. I slapped her ass several times and pulled her hair.She likes when I do that.I pulled her into me as I exploded inside her. I was still hard and she sucked me running her teeth up and down my cock.
We had to finish because she needed to go , we could have done this all day.

I looked at her beautiful well defined body.Her belly with the muscle tone showing. There isn't any cellulite any place on her,a beautiful woman. A perfect companion for K.

No comments: