Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Call

Adult Blog Hub
Jasmine and Debbie called they are picking up steaks and a six pack on the way home.I like to grill so wtf, lets party a bit. Both girls want to come to bed with me tonight.Can anything get better than that? I told the girls not to shower before they come home.I want to smell their sweat.

K called, she wants me to pick her up Friday afternoon. She wants to be home for July 4th.I cant blame her because its a great beach holiday. The gym will be closed Friday and re open Tuesday. K is getting stirr crazy, I can tell.

We had a late supper because I needed time to grill. Its bad to do this because we start to drink before we eat. Both girls like to drink and they get very happy and free when they do. By the time I finished grilling both girls were fucking each other on the couch. We ate in the living room and I also ate naked with them. I of course was very horny but hungry too. I finished my steak but I was hard the complete time. Both girls sucked me and we had a grand time.

I fucked Debbie first . I usually don't cum that hard but I guess the supper added to it. I could have filled a coke bottle. Then Jasmine had her turn.

We were all tired and went to sleep together. Funny, we just fell asleep, no night time sex.This morning I woke up alone....I miss K

No comments: