Thursday, July 16, 2009

Unexpected Visit

Adult Blog Hub

All the girls went in together this morning at the same time. The gym is trying to book new business so who is better than the girls to show gym results.

I got up about 7:00am because I have an afternoon appointment. I want to be prepared and plan. This is going to make me a lot of money.

After the shower I just went downstairs with a towel wrap to eat breakfast. The doorbell rang and Jody is here. Smiling, she tells me she is very horny and rips the towel from my waist. She gives me a great BJ. She undresses and we go at it, We both like oral so we spent time going 69 then I was ready again. We fucked like crazy dogs. She got up, thanked me, kissed me and left. She told me she needed that very much. I am so safe without any problems.

No comments: