Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot Like Hell

Adult Blog Hub
Even though the ocean air cools things off a bit. The humidity is bad. I saw Hope and Carol this morning . Those two girls are the most fuck able girls. They like to tease but I just smile and say hello. They are very brash and not ashamed to ask me anything. On one hand I like that because I can answer them the same way back. On the other hand they are very uppity.

Hope asked me if I was alone or someone waiting inside for me. I asked her if she would like to see me fuck someone. She blushed, and I laughed. It just so happened that Dee came over and we kissed in front of the girls. Dee touched my cock and we went inside. I explained to Dee about both these girls. I also told I would love to fuck them both but I don't want to go to jail.

You can see into our house from the side window so I usually close the blinds. I saw both of the girls outside trying to look in but making believe they were doing something else. Dee noticed it also so we decided to give the girls a show.

Dee and I were both naked and she began licking my cock. I turned to the side so the girls could see. Dee was very good and I really moaned. I came in her mouth. Then Dee stuck her finger in her mouth and my cum was at the end of her finger. She wiped my lips with it and we kissed.

I hope the girls liked the show, maybe it will turn up on the Internet.

No comments: