Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Girls

Adult Blog Hub
I was outside on our front porch drinking beer. Everything done,just killing time for now. Hope & Carol passed by and we waved. We started to chat a bit and they asked why I was alone,usually I am with one of the girls. I offered them a beer even though I know they are under age.WTF, its summer time. I explained to them the girls are working now but will be home soon. Typical teenage girls,they are CT's . I don't mind that,but when they dress like whores and I stick straight out don't make any noises or say I am a dirty old man.
They started to tell me they both prefer girls to boys.I told them I am the same, they laughed. I would fuck them both in a minute but I don't like jail, so I left it alone.
We said our goodbyes and that was all.

No comments: