Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weather

Adult Blog Hub
Last night we had a terrible rain storm. We watched from our deck, the lighting hitting the water;very cool. Also shows the power of nature.
K told me that Dee is very upset with me because I don't want to have sex with her. I told her its not the question of not having sex with her. I happened to enjoy sex with her very much. The point here is she is crazy. I don't like being with crazy people. BTW I told K if she wants to have sex with Dee or even Bob, be my guest. I don't want to stifle her at all. I do miss having sex with Dee because she is so horny all the time.

This morning I woke up very early,got dressed and went for a walk on the boardwalk. Daylight was first starting.I think its wonderful watching the day develop and start. The peaceful time of the day.The ocean crashing from last nights storm.

When I came back K was up doing her exercises. I like her body all sweaty seeing the wetness all over her. We had sex right there.She smelled and tasted wonderful. A real woman my K.

No comments: