Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Great Plan

Adult Blog Hub
I didn't realize how great this would be having the girls taking more responsibility in the business.Each one rotates opening up for the day.This way they each will work different shifts. I benefit greatly,how? the one whose turn it is to go in late stays home with me.I didn't plan it this way,it just worked out.Today was Jasmine;s turn to be home.
Climbing into bed with me we fucked like crazy.She is so happy with these arrangements and is very grateful. I felt her beautiful chocolate body against me as we fucked. Afterwards she quickly knelt over my mouth and let our sex drip into my mouth.We shared it together with our tongues.In the shower I fucked her ass,she loved it.To cum inside her feels very nice. We couldn't spend a lot of time together because she needs to get to work on time.
I love fucking her.

No comments: