Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quite Day, I thought !

Adult Blog Hub
I was getting a lot of work done this morning. I say, I was because as soon as I finished the first part of my presentation, Dee walks in. I like working on the back deck. The weather is nice and I enjoy the ocean air. Dee walked around the back , up the stairs and she just stood there.

As much as she is crazy, she is funny. She is wearing a short top, short-shorts and proceeds to undress. She tells me she is bored and horny. Dee happens to have a magnificent body. Big tits that are still perky, no cellulite on her ass, and a shaved pussy. She works out every day, but not at K's gym.

Of course I am going to fuck her. But I take her inside. She sits on my lap and fits her pussy onto my hard cock. Her tits against me and we kiss. No matter how crazy she is, she likes to kiss.

We fucked for about and hour and then she left. Very easy going, telling me she has to go.

Crazy chick, but a great sex machine.

No comments: