Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
I got home very late last night. The meeting took longer than I expected and I took both of the clients to dinner. It was money well invested, I got the account. What they licked about me is I am easy going, don't talk down to them, and in general a nice guy. I love when people compliment me, good for self esteem.

We have a king size bed, so I didn't realize at first that K and Jasmine were sleeping together. Two naked women and I climb in. I had a raging hard on and couldn't do anything about it. I woke up this morning still hard. The weather is awful, raining the whole day. I like to walk around the house naked when I am alone. Sometimes I dance and watch my cock move all around. Its just funny doing that. I know its childish, but still fun.

I like surprise visits, this morning was one of them. Jody rang the bell and I answered it naked. She laughed asking me if I was expecting her. We kissed and she got undressed, then sitting on my lap facing me. I do like that position. She told me because of the weather she is going in an hour late, so we have most of the morning to play together.

Although Jody told me she prefers women more than men, I am in her estimation a great sex partner. I take that as a compliment and I explain that most men have sex to satisfy themselves without regard to their partner. I understood a long time ago if that is true, then all I need to do is masturbate without actually fucking. I like my partner to be satisfied with the sex we have together. That's what keeps them coming back for more. A woman especially needs that passion and sensitivity. Us guys are done with a couple of squirts.

We fucked several times and of course 69, which we both like. I like when she surprises me.

No comments: