Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slow Day

Adult Blog Hub
On her way to work Jody got a call to come in at 1:00 instead of 11:00.Needless to say she is pissed.Most of the tourists have left and today its very slow.Like, who turned the lights off,no one is around. I am working at home and have appointments the rest of the week.
Jody knocked on my door and I was pleasantly happy to see her.She told me what happened and they didn't even have the courtesy to call before she left.So she has no where to go now. Funny, I told her she is always welcome here.
It didn't take us long before we were both naked.I love the way she takes care of her pussy,always shaved. I made sure to pleasure her first.She moaned and screamed as my tongue and fingers did their magic.She really let loose in my mouth.Her juices taste very nice. Then it was my turn and I came in her mouth.She swallowed everything,not loosing a drop. We played some more and then I fucked her. I like to cum inside her,it feels very good.She wanted me to cum all over her tits. She rubbed it all over her like lotion.
We fucked one more time and then ate lunch, afterwards we took a shower together.
A nice time, a nice visit

No comments: