Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nice Start

Adult Blog Hub
I am looking forward to Monday. I will be in the City. Pattie promised to make it up to me since she had to leave early this weekend.

This morning the day started off with a bang. Its been hot everyday outside this past week and most girls / women are wearing less. I like the fact that more women are not wearing panties and a bra. Of course there are some that should.

Jody stopped over about 7:30. I was surprised she was so early since she usually doesn't come until after 9:00. She told me she is extremely horny today. She was watching a couple fucking last night. She could hear the girl moaning and it turned her on. I was just coming out of the shower when I answered the door. I didn't bother wearing a robe and opened it up nude. She was so happy I did and immediately started to suck me. I pulled her up and she took off her tank top (no bra) and wiggled out of her pants ( no panties). I just looked at her body, so beautiful. I wouldn't let her continue, instead I pleasured her. The windows were closed and the a/c was on. She moaned and screamed until she squirted into my mouth. Her chest was going up and down and then I fucked her.

We had a very nice time and a great start of the day for both of us. I am happy she came.

No comments: