Friday, July 10, 2009

Did I make A Mistake

Adult Blog Hub
I was outside a little while ago. Hope and Carol, the two young teens that I would love to fuck, but I wouldn't dare; came by. We both waved and they giggled as they came closer. They told me I made a mistake. Carol, who is the sexier of the two was licking her middle finger. I found that very sexy. Anyway, Hope told me that when I have sex,the drapes should be closed.She saw me getting a BJ from one of the girls.
I was a bit embarrassed since what we do privately should not be made public.Especially in front of two young girls. They asked me how did it feel and can that woman teach them how to do it. They could see I was aroused but I declined on both requests. We parted our ways and I went inside. My head was ready to explode imagine those girls sucking my cock.
Boy , I am really whacked some times......What can I do !!

No comments: