Monday, July 6, 2009

Holiday Post

Adult Blog Hub
Because so many things are going to happen during the holiday, I will just post once. I start today:

Thursday night, July 2nd :
Last night was crazy with the start of the holiday weekend. K called me and is looking forward to coming home.She will tell me all about it on the way back. I bought lots of grilling food. We went to Costco and loaded up. Of course I got the stares,one guy with two hot girls. Its a shame they don't sell beer,I could have saved plenty. Debbie and Jasmine told me they feel funny never paying for anything. I told them we are one big family and should stop it. I started to discuss the new schedules with them,but I told them I want to wait for K. They will get more responsibility and more pay. But I did tell them they should save their money because a woman should not have to depend on a guy.

We went for a night swim, the water is nice now. The girls like to play in the water. One was in front of me, the other in back of me.I felt my suit come off and they both had their hands on me. Debbie, in back was finger fucking my asshole and Jasmine in front was stroking my cock. It was funny,the water usually makes a guy shrink up.Jasmine's fingers around my cock made me hard.In no time I just exploded.They both laughed, and I thanked them. It was dark so no one saw us and now it was my turn and we switched. Both Debbie and Jasmine came and I had their suit bottoms. I wondered what would have happened if all three of us would have walked home bottomless ? I only live a block away. Would someone have called the cops? I don't know, the cops here are very nervous during the holidays and anything could set them off. We did walk to the beach and fix ourselves. I know people were watching us even though it was dark.

We have an outside shower to rinse ourselves off from the sand.Its secluded so we just strip and walk in naked. The girls attacked me and fucked me, I loved it. We all went to bed together last night. I did like the feeling of both of their warm bodies against me.

Friday July, 3rd:

I managed to have morning sex with both of them. Debbie went out of bed first and made breakfast. I had my private time with Jasmine. I climbed on top of her and we watched each other as I fucked her.We kissed and she cried.She told me she is so happy to be back with us and is grateful to K and me for helping her. I held her very tightly and we kissed some more, my chocolate bronze princess.
The phone rang and it was K asking me when I am coming. I told her I did cum, several times this morning. She laughed and told she did too. So I told her I should be there by noon time and we will have lunch together. I am so looking forward to bringing her home, I miss her.

We ate breakfast, all of us naked.I laugh about it all of the time. I love to see something spill on their big breasts.The lick it up and suck their fingers.They laugh because it reminds me of cum.
After we cleaned up Debbie tells me its her turn and I prop her up on the counter and eat her.Jasmine kisses and licks her but I pay attention only to Debbie. I use the step stool, she leans backwards and I fuck her.Jasmine watches for a second but I feel her finger in my asshole.This makes me crazy.I fuck Debbie twice as hard and cum in her.She wraps her arms around me ,we kiss and she says thank you. I leave the girls to themselves and go to get done. I need to pick up K.
Of course there was traffic.More on the way back than going.I got there about 1:00 pm and we had lunch. It seemed K was very friendly with everyone there. Not to brag, but besides the spa crew I didn't see anyone who had a body as good as K's. On the way home I told her that Debbie and Jasmine kept me company,but I missed her very much. There is a place to stop on the 195 for a scenic view. No one was there and we had sex on the hood of the car. On the way home which took a long time because of shore traffic she told me about her stay and really liked it.She wants to go back again soon. (I will write a different post about her stay)
The girls were happy to see K and we talked about the future plans ,giving them a larger role in the business.I think its a great opportunity for them and happy they will do this. I grilled again, Dee and Bob dropped over and we had a great time.No sex, just hanging out. We went to the boardwalk and watched the fireworks.

Saturday July 4th:
Of course we woke up late,K and I fucked our brains out.I locked our door,not wanting the other two to watch or join us.It was very nice, both of us very satisfied.
After we ate the girls went to the beach.They wore the tiniest of suits,ass crackers I call them.K wore black,Jasmine wore white,and Debbie wore pink. I wanted to fuck each one of them right then and there. They didn't stay long but my friend Tommy called and we all went on his boat.
We had lots of fun and Tommy got to taste the merchandise.Since we were way out,the girls could go naked.It was a boat orgy and a sight to see.
We got home almost at midnight.Its a good thing we were able to walk home.We were in no condition to drive. I didn't remember too much after that and went right to sleep.

Sunday July 5th
I woke up late of course. The girls were already having sex. I must say these three women are the most horniest women I know.They love sex and can go on forever. I didn't join them, I went into the shower instead. I felt so dirty from the day before. K opened the door and came in with me. I love shower sex with her.
The rest of the day was spent at the beach.Of course the girls dressed like whores. The stares they got was unbelievable.
We had a bbq, but couldn't eat outside.The mosquitoes are crazy and biting all over.

That's about it. Today ( Monday) the gym is closed and we have a cleaning crew in there. With this swine flu around we must be very careful.

No comments: